Gâteau aux pommes de Normandie
This recipe for a delicious caramelized apple pie from Normandy is economical, quick and easy to prepare. You can enjoy this cake as an afternoon snack with a small glass of fresh cider, apple juice for children :] or for dessert after a light meal.
Preparation: 15 min
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total: 45 million
Cooking temperature: 180 ° C.
Ingredients – for 6 people
- 3 apples
- 150g soft butter
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 150 g flour
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1/2 bag of yeast
- 3 eggs
Remember to take the butter out of the fridge a bit before you start.
- Peel the apples, remove the pips.
- Cut the apples into strips and place them in the bottom of butter cake Tim or a silicone mold
- Sprinkle with vanilla sugar.
- Combine the soft butter and sugar in the bowl with a fork.
- Add flour and yeast and stir well.
- Work in the eggs one by one and mix each time.
- Cover the apples with the mixture.
- Let it cook for 35 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Demold and serve warm or cold.